- Display Panel Size: Wide Screen 23.6"(59.9cm) 16:9
True Resolution : 1920x1080
Pixel Pitch : 0.272mm
Brightness(Max) : 250 cd/㎡
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 50000000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
Response Time : 5ms
Display Colors : 16.7M
- Video Feature SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology
SPLENDID Video Preset Modes : 6 Modes (sRGB Mode/Scenery Mode/Theater Mode/Standard Mode/Night View Mode/Game Mode)
Skin-Tone Selection : 3 Modes
Color Temperature Selection : 4 Modes
HDCP support : Yes
- Convenient Hotkey SPLENDID Video Preset Mode Selection
- I/O Ports Signal Input : D-Sub, DVI-D
- Signal Frequency Analog Signal Frequency : 24~83 KHz(H)/ 50~75 Hz(V)
Digital Signal Frequency : 24~83 KHz(H)/ 50~75 Hz(V)
- Power Consumption Power ON: < 22.7W*
Power Saving Mode : < 0.5W
Power Off Mode : < 0.5W
Voltage : 100–240V, 50/60Hz
- Mechanical Design Chassis Colors : Black
Tilt : +20°~-5°
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
- Security Kensington lock
- Dimensions Phys. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD) :561.8x410.6x200mm
Box Dimension (WxHxD) : 618x 469 x130 mm
- Weight Net Weight (Esti.): 4.4 kg
Gross Weight (Esti.):6.6 kg
- Accessories DVI cable
Quick start guide
- Compliance and Standards Energy Star®, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C-Tick, CU, EK,, ErP, FCC, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, TCO6.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 7, Windows Vista)
- Note *Based on Energy Star 6.0 standard
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.